Blogs

Together again......!!

High School Reunion and Old Friends...

There's something really special about going to class reunions and partying with the people you grew up with. For one thing, you're still around! And these days, that's a real plus. Add to that, these are people who knew you when you were a little kid, AND they were witnesses to all your tantrums and embarrassing moments and they're still smiling. I've thought a lot about what a reunion means and realized that , our high school is the equivalent of the small town we never knew. In that high school, going back to junior high and elementary school are people you knew since childhood.  friendsand classmates.

Once we leave high school, we leave the only "small town" we ever knew and end up in "the world." How sad, but at the same time, how wonderful to know that we still had the community within 

Here are some pictures from my reunion







My friends, I love you because being with you brings us back to those unforgettable days 

What I couldn't understand was why more classmates had not attended the reunion. I would have thought that everyone would be curious to see how each other had changed. I discussed this with a few people who suggested that many may not have come since they didn't enjoy their highschool years and didn't want to be reminded of a less happy period of their times.

At any rate, if you have a highschool reunion coming up, I urge you to attend. It can be a worthwhile experience, and there are always a few surprises


Love,

~ Raje

2 comments:

  1. Yar just mich rahilo. Feeling bad. I was awre about it. But dont knew the schedule. But keep it up brother. Only one key to grow audience = consistency.

    ReplyDelete